Wednesday, May 6, 2009

100 Things To Do Before I Die


Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson star in a movie about two terminally ill men, who head off on a road trip with a list of things to do before they die. They call it their Bucket List. Since the movie was released, tons of people have talked about what they wanted to accomplish before they bite the dust. They put together list like "100 things" they wanted to do before they die. All of their lofty goals, make me tired just reading about them all. I don't have the time for that, so I’m going the route of Michael Ian Black, and have put together my fuck-it list. Its the anti-bucket list. All the crap I really don't care to accomplish.... Enjoy!

  • Forgive my enemies
  • Get a male brazilian wax
  • Swim across any body of water
  • Become "brave enough" to kill spiders... eww pass the raid
  • Become a vegetarian... i love bacon
  • See miley cyrus in concert
  • Climb a mountain.... not even a little one
  • Make a snow angel naked
  • Pretend that sexist, gay, or racist jokes are not funny... cause they are
  • Solve a rubik's cube
  • Read Twilight
  • "Grow up"...f that... Im a toys r us kid


1 comments:

K. said...

OMG, you suck! But I have to admit, this is a funny idea...Like I said, we have polar opposite blogs...It's like I'm good Spidey and you're Spidey when he turned all evil and became a BIG JERK!

Post a Comment