Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 420

Seeing as how today is 4/20, I thought it was a perfect day to take a serious look at the debate of legalizing marijuana. Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington have all passed medical marijuana legislation. Now New Jersey along with Pennsylvania and Michigan are currently considering legalizing marijuana for medical use.

In February the state Senate of NJ approved a bill that would allow the medical use of marijuana. It is the first time such legislation has emerged from the committee. A full vote is still needed by the Assembly, but Gov. Corzine has said he would sign the bill. The New Jersey bill would authorize state-registered smokers and their primary caregivers to have up to six marijuana plants and one ounce of marijuana.

Now while you ponder the ramifications of such legislation, I’m going to go finish this bowl…..

**Cough… Cough…**

Sweet, where was I…
O right, that’s sooooo awesome…. Go Corzine!!! U rock!!! Woooo hoooo!!!! I believe it should be legalized all over the country cause its sooo kewl… and it will raise so much nomey in taxes…. I’m hungry……… I want some cheetos …… Chester cheata….. or lucky charms, silly wabbit trix r for kids….Oooo KfC … chickin…


If you got som chikin get me some......

I love you mary jane....

0 comments:

Post a Comment