Sunday, April 5, 2009

I &hearts Megan Fox


Roles in Transformers and How to Lose Friends & Alienate People made her face famous, but it's her body that gets most of the talk. She has an incredible complexion and perfect curves to drive men wild. In fact, Megan Fox’s smokin’ hot body is actually her own blank canvas, having somewhere around eight tattoos strategically placed to draw attention away from her perfect face. But what really attracts me to her is seeing her wearing tight Star Wars shirts, calling Guitar Hero the “greatest game ever”, and knowing that she is willing to date geeks like David Silver. And now it seems she is intent on raising her geek cred even more. She is sporting this new Autobot tattoo on the cover of Empire. If you are a geek and didn't love her before, I'm sure you do now. Yes the tattoo is a fake, just publicity for the movie but it does make her even hotter, sending many salivating boys into a nerdgasm. Including myself.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd do her

whoisMookie said...

ha ha... let me know when... ill watch

Anonymous said...

Inappropriate!

Post a Comment