Monday, April 13, 2009

The Perfect Recipe


Some great food, a little personality, and the ability to dice an onion like its no ones business without looking like an idiot are all important traits of a TV chef. Yet the ability to make menial tasks like washing tomatoes seem entertaining is no easy feat to overcome.

So what do you add to the make it just right…? How about the most time-tested of feminine wiles: BOOBS!!!

It seems food network has come up with the perfect recipe to raise their ratings amongst the coveted 18-35 male demographic. If it’s done in a tasteful manner, it is a perfectly respectable strategy for increasing market appeal. With the host of “Everyday Italian”, Giada De Laurentiis, have they taken it to a gratuitously unchaste, almost lewd level? It does get really hot in the kitchen at times, and so the ‘take a peek at my boobs tops’ that she flaunts might possibly be out of necessity.

I have watched a few episodes and have wondered if I might be able to wear trendy low cut attire like that while I cook some steak. Something tells me that my wife wouldn’t really appreciate me stretching out her tops too much. But anyway…

The food that she cooks during the show is probably good. And despite her head to body proportion resembling that of a bobble head, she does have a smoking body. So I watched intently as she grates a carrot, working it in perfectly even strokes to provide just the right amount of pressure.(After that I really don’t remember most of the episode.)

At the end of the episode though, I do remember waiting for her and her guest to sample the creation. As she delicately takes a tiny nibble with her eyes closed she finds herself momentarily speechless. With only a long drawn out Mmmm escaping her lips, she then quickly smiles and says her closing remarks.

So thank you Food Network! While I don’t enjoy watching family programming, I don’t mind watching stuff splatter onto Giada’s chest, even if it is just hot grease from the frying pan.

Here is a video that someone else put together...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt listen to a word she said.

whoisMookie said...

haha... like jello.... theres always room for jello...

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm chocolate pizzaa

whoisMookie said...

i didnt even know thats what she was making...

Post a Comment